Since I was
a little boy, I always like the pets. The dogs specially have been my favourite
animals, but my mom never like because she said that it are dirty and anoying,
therefore my first pets were rabbits. I had a male rabbit first, and it name
was Pandy, it liked eat grass and every kind of food, bread, carrots, lettuce,
etc, but it speciall characteristic was that it dug holes in the garden and
escaped to the street, it escaped approximatelly seven times, and the last I
never see it again.
My second, third and fourth pets were hamsters. The first hamster name was Nubi, but it end were sad: I was a naïve child and wanted to bathe it, and after of the bathed I didn’t dry it, and a week after it die. The second hamster name was Rufino, and it has a quite life and died of old age, the same history for my third hamster, James, that died two years ago.
Finally, my last and actual pet is a dog, and it name is Kovu. I found it three years ago on the street
and my mom, although she doesn’t like the dogs, said that this was the exception. It is a poodle, very playful and restless dog, and ultimetaly a very sick dog, because it was diagnostiqued with epilepsy and renal failure, but now it is in treatment and is great.
and my mom, although she doesn’t like the dogs, said that this was the exception. It is a poodle, very playful and restless dog, and ultimetaly a very sick dog, because it was diagnostiqued with epilepsy and renal failure, but now it is in treatment and is great.





wuah, you've had many pets... I hope your dog is well
ResponderEliminarlove that your mom changed her mind with that dog :) , is that a real picture of him??
ResponderEliminarNo is a google picture jajaj, but is identical to that dog!
Eliminarlove that your mom changed her mind with that dog :) , is that a real picture of him??
ResponderEliminaryour rabit is really beautiful, your eyes are great, and your hamsters too, I have one too and it named Gus for Gustavo Cerati. your animals are so cute.
ResponderEliminarregards