I was to the right of Steven Tyler in this video (is not mine because the camera of my cell phone is very bad, and I recorded a video but is horrible), and was the best moment for me in the concert. I just can say that saw the last concert of the history of the band in Chile and I very happy for that.
sábado, 15 de octubre de 2016
The best concert of my life: Aerosmith
About two weeks ago, I went to the best concert ever: Aerosmith, the bad boys of Boston. I started to listen Aerosmith about three years ago, and specially this year I raised the number of songs in my repertory of the band, and I realized that are many songs very famous of them, and also a very good. I buyed the fan pack ticket in May, but first I didn't want that location, because was very expensive, but my dad gave me a gift and pay the difference between the ticket that I wanted and the real ticket. The concert was the sunday october two and I arrived to the Movistar Arena at 6.30 pm, altough the concert was programmed at 8.00 pm. First was a chilean band named "We are the grand" and I recognized one of their songs, named "Al despertar". The minutes passed and more and more people get arrived to the Movistar Arena, and in one moment it did impossible get out of the multitude. Approximately at 8.05 pm started the concert, after a scream of Steven Tyler that asked are you ready Chile? and they sang "back in the saddle". The band sang a great repertory, like "I dont want miss a thing", "walk this way", "ragg doll", "crazy", "cryin", "jaded", "dude is like a lady", among others. They closed the concert with sweet emotion, other of their greatest hits, and now I gonna show my favourite song, "dream on".
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario