viernes, 21 de octubre de 2016

Pokemon: my favorite anime

A lot of people dont´t classify pokemon like an anime, they say that is more a “child serie”  and may be true because the argument of the anime is always the same and the main character doesn’t grow up, there isn’t a love stories, there isn’t an action,  among other things, but the true is that pokemon belong to the animes named “kodomos”, where certainly the story contains elements for children, but no for that leaves of being an anime, and in the last season, the things were a little diferents.  Pokemon X,Y and Z, the last season of the anime, included things never saw until now, as a girl in love of Ash Ketchum –the popular main character-, a new powerful pokemon of Ash, a new interesting rival, a legendary pokemon that traveled with Ash and his friends and the most important event until the moment of the anime:  Ash was fighting the final of the Kalos League, and obviously, was losing it. Personally, the most interesting fact of this season were the appearance of Greninja, the most powerful pokemon of Ash, who through an affective bond could be change his form and gain more power. Yesterday was issued the episode where Ash and his Greninja are separate, because this last one has a special hability to help to Kalos region for eliminate a negative force that affect it; this chapter really emotioned to me.  

Resultado de imagen para ash greninja
Finally, I can say that pokemon is my favorite anime because I see it since I was a child, and I always enjoyed the stories and of course, the openings (songs of the beggining).  

6 comentarios:

  1. Hi! When I was little I see Pokemon, but now I don't remember much about them. Although in my childhood I always saw

    ResponderEliminar
  2. When I was at university I saw Pokemon after classes, not very mature but I didn't care, lol

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I just started to watch pokemon again this week on Netflix because I was playing the pokemon game on a emulator to my cellphone and I was so nostalgic jaja it's a great anime!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Matias! I never saw pokemon :( actually I have never seen any anime serie, but all my friends of my age are really obsessed with pokemon, actually they always are doing tests on internet about "Which pokemon are you?" and thinks like that jajaj

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I know Pokemon, but my cousin always talk me about this, I think he like so much, because he know the whole dialogue

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Omg I love Pokemon, but don't like too much the TV serie, I think that Ash is not a great Pokemon trainer like Red. I love the games is real but the serie is not too bad, sometimes I see in internet :3

    ResponderEliminar