jueves, 13 de octubre de 2016

The Cradel of Philosophy



In the blog of today, I wanna talking about the country that i would like visit, and that country is Greece. I have been lucky of visit many countries like England, France, Italy, etc, but one of that I  lack is Greece, the cradel of philosophy. There are many philosopers that lived and made their reflexions and theorys in that country, philosophers like Aristóteles, Pitágoras, Zenón, Pármenides, Heráclito, among others, and would be excitant know they natal land. In Athens there are three places of my interest, the Acropolis Museum, the Partenenon and the Agora.  In the first place it can to find stone and bronze scultures from the arcaic times, aproximmately five hundreds years before Christ. The second place, the Partenon, is an important building of the history of Greece, because it was build in appreciation to the Gods after the victory of the Athenians over the Persians, and the third place, the Agora, is it more call my attention, because a lot of the philosophers went to the Agora to talk with the people, and one of the famous was Sócrates. 

Resultado de imagen para museo de la acropolisResultado de imagen para partenonResultado de imagen para agora plaza publica

I expect collect money and visit
Greece the earlier possible, and live an experience that could be happier the life!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario