viernes, 16 de diciembre de 2016

My future with the english

Hi people! The blog of today is about my experience with english, and I have a long story with this language. At the university specifically, I took english 3 the first semester of the 2014, and was a really confusing experience because the strike changes all the activities, and back to classes we had an other teacher and  cannot continue the normal process, therefore we complete the course with the final test. This year also has been strange, because we started late in comparition with the other courses, but it has been more continuos that the last year, and I have learned more things. The most important thing that I value in english 4 is the possibility of speak, my weakness with this language, because I stay in constant contact with the english but rarely I can talk. In other context, I took english classes in the Instituto Norteamericano the last year, and I approved that course, but I think that was basic and I cannot talk  much because my partner didn't know much of english, and this year I took lessons with an american teacher, but he did a lot of lessons in companies and the lessons was canceled.  As I said, my trouble with english is the speaking, and specifically the pronunciation, for that I have thought in take lessons again, and if is possible with a native teacher, because I have the idea of go to exchange to USA and I need take the TOEFL test, a very hard test, but nothing is sure, althoug nothing is impossible.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Matias, my experience is similar to yours, because when I take Englis 3, the university was on strike too, and I feel that for this reason, I don´t learned English so good, but I am agree with you, nothing is impossible, and I hope that I can learn to speak English so good, and you can have the TOEFL test, good luck with this.
    see you soon.

    ResponderEliminar