viernes, 2 de diciembre de 2016

Changes in my study programme

I realize after two years studying psychology, what the things that expected were far away of the reality. A lot of the subjects of the first years are basic, and I think that when the people graduate at the end of the career forget all the contents, and finally it doesn't are very useful. Other problem that appears in the talks about the career, is the great number of theoretical courses that we have -practically all of them-, and that finish for depress the moods of the student in the daily life in the University, without an approach to the exercise of psychology. Also, there are classes with teachers that read powerpoints or books as a method to impart the class, demonstrate thus the poor preparation and dedication with the course and students, it causing that finally the students don't want to assist to classes. Futhermore, in psychology practice (specially in the clinical) I think is necessary that the professional has an emotional stability to talk with the people with several problems, and for that is essential that the psychologist has a well knowledge about him o herself, therefore I think that the programme needs to incorporate some activity, subject or other device to develop the self knowledge.

Summary, I think that the programme needs incorporate more practical activities, as a subject or into the time of the classes (3 hours of a theoretical preparation, with all the factors like the tiredness, the heat, the sleep, is crazy), changes some teachers, erase some subjects and motivate to develop the self knowledge in the students. 

Resultado de imagen para freud

3 comentarios:

  1. i agree with you, your career needs more classes with practical activities, besides that is essential for every area of psychology, because we work with people and we needs know how to do that

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Matias, I think very similar to you, In the career you have to pass for a lot of subjects sometimes very bored but you will know a lot of tings even if you will forget it in the future. But I have hope in that you will take the subjects that you want in the nest year.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi!! I think that in our careers is necessary practical activities and not only theory, because in the moment which we begin work the theoretical knowledge is insufficient.

    ResponderEliminar