martes, 4 de agosto de 2015

Two weeks in stoppage

In this stage of the semester , it is known the long time that we have Been in stoppage . After one month, I was in a very complicate situation , I didn't knew  to do , and I thought : is the hour for see Breaking Bad. The first chapter was very interesting, from the first minute,the history catches to you through of his main character: Walter White, the chemistry's teacher that will think in make methamphetamine. I started to watch the serie a tuesday of  x's week, one day before that I went to Osorno, my home.I woke up at ten oclock, and an hour or half hour my routine began: see BrBa all the day. The serie have sixty three chapters of forty five minutes each one, therefore I saw 4 chapters per day, although I think that were days where I watched between seven or eight chapters. Finally I return to Santiago and that same day I finished the serie. It was the most improductive weeks of my life, and upon time its over, the university continue in stoppage.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario