martes, 4 de agosto de 2015

Relationed with the oral presentation: My vocation for music therapy

In the oral presentation, I presented my future career prospect, and said that I want being a musictherapist in the future. That goal have a begining, obviously, and now I will describe how started this wish.

When I had seventeen years I went to the psychologist per some problems that i had, and  sessions as were advancing and the taste for this discipline began to grow up in me, but of the same form the taste for music also it grew. One day I told to my therapist my preferences to the psychology and music, and he said to me the existence of the musictherapy, something unknown for me but just the name called my attention, and I thought in my head what that should be my future, something that can include both disciplines.

From that day I want be a musictherapist, but i needed to learn to play an instrument, and I decided begin to learn piano, because the sound  emanated is very beautiful and exciting to me. Today I've been learning to play piano for a year, and last week buy a new one , which I hope accompany me for a long time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario